Brian~Kelly~Kristina~Cody~Troy~Morgan~Brooke~Ty

~~~~

Monday, April 12, 2010

My first haircut!

This week will be a week of firsts for little Ty Daniel. His first bottle of Toddler Formula (much prefers nursing still), his first birthday will be this Saturday and today was his first haircut!
I really hemmed and hawed over whether or not to get his hair cut for his first birthday. One day I was certain it needed to be done and then the next day I was adamant that he needed to look like a baby as long as possible. Well... the truth is, it looked really bad and well, he can't be a baby forever so in he went. Ty could not take his eyes off of Jamie, it was so funny. He did really well and got a lot of cooing from the other stylists and all and all it was worth it, he looks very handsome now and ready for his party on Saturday!




3 comments:

Shelley said...

Look at that handsome little man! Happy early birthday, Ty and Brooke!

Rice Family said...

His haircut looks great. I'm impressed that he sat tehre all by himself. Jackson would not and still does not sit in the seat by himself. Go Ty! We are excited for Saturday!

Grandma Bubbles said...

Handsome boy! Love the haircut, wish I could be there to enjoy his first birthday and Brooke's eighth birthday. Happy Day for the Addington family.